Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Just the Tip

Let Things Rise All The Way Before You Play With Them


IT'S WORTH THE WAIT [WHEN WORKING WITH DOUGH] I always have to tell myself to relax and slow down.  Rushing a recipe is a bad thing especially when working with dough.  Dough has to rise properly to have the right consistency, malleability and taste. Let is settle properly and let it gestate as long as is appropriate.

Relevancy: I have a new recipe that I really REALLY want to do, but it involves pizza dough and I want to make it from scratch. I have to make it tonight and wait 'till tomorrow to use it otherwise it won't spread right or hold it's shape.  Spreading it well is very important.


Do you want to be on the mailing list or have recipes you want to share with me?  Contact me at themaniccheater@gmail.com.

No comments: