Friday, June 8, 2012

Reader Mail

Write in Question: Do I Post Everything I Make?


DO I DO A POST EVERY TIME I MAKE SOMETHING AT HOME? I've had a number of site visitors ask me if I post everything I make?  The short answer: No.

The Mark answer: Really? Are you serious?  No!

I cook more than I do posts--not everything goes online. There is no way I could do that.  And for many reasons.  A) There is no time to do that.  Cooking takes time for a person and there isn't always time to find recipes (and ones that I like and would want to tweak), cook, take pics, write.  Especially when that person holds a full time job and, in my case, side projects going on.  Blog entries take effort and time that I don't always have.  B) No one wants to read about when I make "just a" grilled cheese and canned soup .  C)  Even the fun things I do just aren't blog worthy sometimes.  And finally D)  Do you really think I never repeat a recipe??  C'mon....I love some of my recipes and make them on repeat.  My meatloaf for example is a staple.

I could go on, but I tend to be a little (and by that I mean a lot) sarcastic and unintentionally rude sounding.  I LOVE THAT PEOPLE take enough interest to ask questions and leave comments and above read and try out my recipes!

Do you want to ASK ME A QUESTION or be on the mailing list or have recipes you want to share with me?  Contact me at themaniccheater@gmail.com.

No comments: