Monday, August 27, 2012

Growing Pains:

Adding another dimension to the blog: Restaurant Reviews

THIS FIRST 5 MOS OF MY INTRODUCTION TO THE BLOGOSPHERE HAS BEEN ALL ABOUT LEARNING Formatting, labeling, making pennies from ad space, and (effective) use of spell check have all thrown themselves at me as areas that I needed to pay attention to and play around with. One of the bigger things I've learned is that monotony is not the best thing; that I need to mix it up to keep it fresh and less beige. The same thing (recipe, recipe, recipe) can be super boring and I shouldn't waste such a great platform to share some of the things I've been learning.

Things like tricks of the trade, nutritional information and definitions have squeezed their way in already and now I am going to add some of my experiences from eating outside my own kitchen. Not to seem like a puss, but I am not going to rip any places...I'm going to try to keep it positive and only share places that have wowed me. Coming from a restaurant background, I know how hard it is to run a successful restaurant and I don't wanna ward off business from anywhere based off a less-than-stellar dining experience (for now at least).

So allow me to share my dining experiences I've had with my ass is in someone else's chair.


No comments: