Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Just the Tip:

A Good Meal Does Not Need to Be Complicated!

SOMETIMES THE SIMPLEST OF MEALS ARE THE MOST SATISFYING Sometimes I run around-actually a lot of the time-and I don't have the time to do some new and challenging dish that looks pretty on a plate. 

I admit that I have been a little too gung ho with my recipes in an effort to both challenge myself/grow as a cook and (honestly) show off. I realized last night that those in-between simple dishes that don't make it to the blog can be every bit as good.  AND, the best meals can take little effort and way less time than a challenge.  For instance, last night I had plans and made my man a chicken club (w/ turkey bacon) with a side of zucchini and chips so he'd not have to order out.  It made me almost want to stay home and eat....almost ;)



Long and short of the tip: Don't forget the simple things.




No comments: