Saturday, April 7, 2012

Just the Tip

Don't Clean the Whole Kitchen (If You're About to Cook)

A CLEAN WORKSPACE IS ONE THING BUT DON'T GO OVERBOARD CLEANING IF YOU'RE KNOW YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE A MESS Saturdays and Sundays are big cleaning days at our place.  But if I know I am going to be cooking or baking shortly after I clean, why on earth would I do the floor in the kitchen area?

If you are going to be messy or even remotely tweak out and spin around in the kitchen like I do, take it easy and do your "big clean" afterwards---I know I'd have to do it anyway.  Why do it twice?  If flour is involved at all, it's over, I'm going to have to clean.  And speaking of over, I'm going to have to a huge "big clean" as flour gets over EVERYTHING.  You know what happens to dust, dirt and debris in a tornado?  Well picture that in my kitchen-I'm the tornado.



Want to be on the mailing list or have a recipes to share? Contact me at themaniccheater@gmail.com.

No comments: